Friday 3 January 2014

Color Correcting My Music Video

All professional music videos have some form of color correction to it, some may have minimal color correction, some may choose to saturate there entire footage so it's black and white, so it gives off an old impression. For my music video I have used a slight color correction to my footage, therefore it giving a grungy blue color to the footage, giving off a more unique look to my music video. I didn't want to go over the top with the color correction because my footage me appear to contain to much color which may distract the audience, and so this is why I chose to go with this particular color preset.















This is the color correction software I used to edit my footage with, this was my first attempt using it and I managed to get the grasp the concept of how to use it fairly quickly, the boxes at the bottom of the screen show the different elements I had available to edit, and the panels on the left are the existing files data, such as RGB and saturation levels.










No comments:

Post a Comment