Sunday 24 November 2013

Digipak Draft

Here is my draft of my digipak, which is still a work in progress, but the final version will be completed by next week.
As you can see I have gone for a white and red theme, the white is meant to represent purity and good, while the red color is a representation of Love, and pain, which are very much apparent within our music video. On the front cover of the we have 2 red dice, these both were taken by myself and were used for the front cover as I thought it was a great shot with the depth and field, and the dice has white and red colors on it and so goes nicely with my color scheme that I have chosen. I then did a red border for the front and back panel, so the images within that panel stand out more for the person looking at it.
The inside panels will contain images of the artist and the actress, plus on the inside of of the digipak there will be comments about the album from the main singer, which will give the album a nice authentic look to it.
The album is meant to represent a big hot shot gambler, and so this needs to be represented within the digipak I have been creating.
I have had a fair bit of experience using photoshop and so this task was not to bad to do, the only difficult part was deciding the color scheme and what images I should use for the album cover, not to mention the amount of different fonts I had to choose from, but after selecting the necessary elements for the digipak I found it easier to put it all together.
I also believe that after doing the digipak I will find it much easier to design and create the magazine advert as I have a basis to work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment