Monday 25 November 2013

Digipak Changes

After much deliberation I have decided to change the style of the digipak as after much feedback from my peers, they think that I should feature more within the digipak, after careful consideration it is more appropriate if I am shown more as most digipaks have the artist on the front of the album, and this is what i intend to do, I have started on the front panel of the digipak, and I have gathered my inspiration from Jason Derulos album cover, I have implemented some elements from his front panel. Jason Deurlos album uses some lens flares to a small degree and so I would like to implement that In my front panel, by using lens flare it draws the attention of the consumer, and gives the album a professional look, but I need to be careful not to overuse the lens flare as it can become tacky if overused. Also I have slightly mimicked Jason's pose, but I am not fully looking to one side I am facing forward but just looking away from the camera lens, this gives me a more mysterious look.





























No comments:

Post a Comment