Friday 27 September 2013

My lip Sync Preliminary Task


When I was doing my preliminary task I tried to go for a slightly challenging song that has very quick lyrics and yes at some points of the short video are not synched fully and this is just my first go at trying to synch the music with my lips. The reason I choose a difficult song is so that If i lip synch well in this video, I can lip synch a lot easier with a slower song.

It was a very simple filming process because I only used 2 different shots, the first shot was the camera looking directly at me and I sung towards it and that was my base shot, the the second shot was a profile shot on my left which was used to mix up the videos angles.

The editing process was fairly simple, because I had my bass shot throughout the video and all I did was put the second shot on the top line and deleted sections of it to show the base shot, I edited this preliminary on Sony Vegas Pro 12.

1 comment: